Become a Volunteer for MABA
Metro Atlanta Beekeepers Association is powered solely by volunteers. Join us!
You will learn a lot about bees and beekeeping, meet interesting people, and have fun too.
Everyone has something to give.
There are many ways to volunteer:
- Man a MABA table at festivals and community events
- Get donations for the annual auction
- Help setup/cleanup at MABA events
- Assist with the Jr. Beekeepers Program
- Speak at an elementary school
- Serve on the Executive Board
- Be the A/V guy
- Help with the Beekeeping Short Course, Hive Inspections,
Extraction Equipment Rentals, Essay Contest, Honey Contests,
Annual Auction, and much more.
- Help maintain this website
- Provide service and advice in professional areas such as
(but not limited too); accountant, lawyer, graphic arts,
photography, video production, web tech, social media, etc.
Please reach out to the club president on the MABA contact page
and let her or him know that you want to become more involved in the success of this